Thursday 27 March 2008

Recruitment Agencies.. Nothing going for me there....

Look, I don't have a qualification in any of this stuff. People give me these websites and there I am, thinking "God, I can't do this cos I honestly have nothing to my name but jobs in bars and shops"... Getting me more confuzzled..

Woke up at 1pm (but I WAS gonna wake up earlier), and going thru these agencies the last two days. Felt like crying. If anyone can hire a girl thats worked in 1 bar, 1 shop and a few food jobs, with 1years cert in Multimedia Authoring, with a little experience in secretary work... Please pick me :(

On another note, I visited the Tate Modern gallery yesterday afternoon. Really loved it, especially the Surrealism part on the 3rd floor. Took a particular note of some of Pablo Picasso and Francis Bacon's work. Liked Picasso's "The Three Dancers", and an art video made by Maya Deren called "Meshes in The Afternoon". Used to love reading about dreams when I was younger, and these images came with the books, a lot of Surrealism. Watch these two parts and see what you think...


Something to think about :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck in the job search! Interesting film by Deren, hope it doesn't influence my dreams tonight! :)