Saturday 17 October 2009

Je ne t'aime plus mon amour, je ne t'aime plus tous les jours..

Am in a better energy this week. Am eating dinners at the university canteen, with tons of vegetables, and just feel less tired and stressed...
Well, I am a little stressed. Have a ton of reading to do, which I have started on, but it sees no end. Will have to just take it one step at a time. Smiles.

As for the guy issue, think I'm finally sorting things out in my head. Whenever I'm angry, I write it down, instead of txting it to him. He never txts back. I put all my negative energy in those emails and texts, that I have no energy for myself.
So, I'm putting my energies into my study, trying to anyway.

I am so happy to have such brilliant friends and family around me, so much support I shouldn't have lost sight of, and you know what...


He'll get whats coming to him. Someone like him always does. When hes on the street without a home or a job...


So, its a sunny day in Galway city, on a Saturday morning, and I need to be at the library, photocopying books. Ekkk! Smiles. Love you all...

Kisses x

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sometimes miss my university days. Yet, I remember that the ups and downs of study and relationships were so confusing. I'm glad to hear that you are eating veggies; I went through college eating hamburgers, French fries, pizza, and pastries. And,lots of beer.

Blessings and good luck!