Friday 25 May 2012

The Highly Interesting M Tag

...inspired by my friend Yvonne's Tag... :) Enjoy! <3


This is seriously going to get personal, you ready?
Yes indeed :)

If you were caught cheating, would you fess up?
I'm sure I'd try to talk to the person I cheated on, just to say sorry and explain why I did it.

The last time you felt honestly broken?
Well, I've been broken a few times the past 12 months, but losing someone you truly loved over a year ago was heartbreaking. It never worked out for us anytime we tried, but I will always love him.

Are you craving something?
Am crazy for Irish tea, drinking so much of it these days.

If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
A pet dog or cat.

Would you rather have ten kids, or none?
None. Ten kids is wayyy too much.

What do you hear right now?
Helicopter just went over my house, listening to RTÉ Radio1, birds chirping.

Is your bed against more than one of your walls?
Yes, two walls.

What’s on your mind right now?
Chocolate, tea.

Are you there for your friends?
I try to be, but am quite unreliable these days :(

Last person to see you cry?
Parents.

What do you do when you get nervous?
Think, overthink, get ill.

Be honest, do you like people in general?
I like people in general, but getting more used to being in my own head.

How old do you think you will be when you finally have kids?
Around my mid 30's, if I ever have kids.

Does anyone completely understand you?
I don't think so. Not anymore. I keep quiet a lot more now.

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Thanks to my college friends (who I see rarely, but are so lovely), and my family, I'm able to smile.

Has anyone told you they don’t ever wanna lose you?
My sister :) She meant it <3 ... Also, some guy, who ended up dumping me. Whatever.

Would you be happier if life had a rewind button?
For some things, yes.

Do you tell your mum or dad everything?
I tell my Mum most things, she doesn't judge, she'll listen and take it in, whereas my Dad would worry.

Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?
It matters. Lucky for me, all guys I've gone out with or dated have never smoked. True story.

Are you going to get hurt anytime soon by someone?
Doubtful, lol.

This time last year, can you remember who you liked?
Yeah, I had a crush on a guy in college, but am over that now. It was a dream version of him I liked.

Do you think more about the past, present, or future?
The past, a lot more these days. 

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
8 to 12 hours. I love my sleep.


Are you easy to get along with?
I am quiet, so the other people will talk to me, and I can chat about stuff then. I just need to get comfortable with the people I'm talking to, and then, it's all good.

Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?
Hate is a strong word.... I liked talking to the last girl a lot. We had Calypso cones and sat in Eyre Square getting burnt in the sun :)

What was the last drink that you put in your mouth?
Lyons Tea :) mmmm

What size bed do you have?
A single bed. Comfy.

Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in?
I start it before I jump in, cos it always starts out cold and then warms up after a few seconds.

Do you like the rain?
Yes, I do :) But, when I tell other people, they are like "Ooooooh you'll catch a cold!". I like drizzly rain :)

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Hehe, as my friend said in hers, if you're reading this, you're thinking about me right now!

Have you ever done something you told yourself you wouldn’t do?
Yes! lol.

Would people refer to you as a goodie goodie, bad news, or neither?
Definitely a goodie goodie. A quiet cuddly goodie goodie.

Who were you last in the car with, besides family?
My friend Dave T, he went driving through Maam Cross to Leenane, and out to Westport and Castlebar. The mountains around Leenane are wow! :) 

What’s the last movie you saw in theaters and with who?
Ooooh, recently my cinema showed the Batman movies again, so I got to see "Batman Begins" and "The Dark Knight" last week.

Have you ever kissed someone who had a boyfriend/ girlfriend?
I don't think so. But, some people were cagey about their lives, so those guys, I didn't see after kissing them a bit.

Have you ever been hurt by someone you never thought would hurt you?
Yes. It hurt a lot. Never expected it.

Your parents are out of town. Would you throw a massive party?
Nah, it'd take a lot of organising cos I live in the middle of nowhere. Would rather watch a few movies on the big screen tv, and play some music.

Do you regret a past relationship?
No. They were all experiences in their own way, but one or two, I wish I could have dealt with them better.

Would you rather spend a Friday night at a concert or a crazy party?
Mmmmm, either or. Although a concert sounds really good.

Do you tend to fall for the same type of person over and over?
It's usually a nice guy, that later on has problems in his life, and I usually want to help. That's my type, which isn't worked out for me.

Have you made a joke about somebody that made them cry?
I don't think so. 

Do you care too much about your appearance?
Not much these days. I should, but felt numb a lot the last few weeks.

Are you a jealous person?
Sometimes I do get jealous.

Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Can clothing be new runners?! :D I got shiny pretty new runners from the Asics brand. Soooo worth it, they are fantastic :) http://www.asics.ie/running/products/gt-2000-series-women/

Do you miss anyone?
Yes I do.

Last person who made you cry?
Myself.

Does your ex piss you off?
If he was bothering me..... But, none of them are, so no.

What are you doing tomorrow?
Maybe, maybe, maybe, go to the Galway market... I have said I would go back the past few weeks, but not made it there :(

Are you the type of person who has a new boyfriend/ girlfriend every week?
As my beautician says to me (I see her every few weeks), I always seem to be with someone, lol. It might take me a few months to get over a breakup, but I do meet nice guys and give it a go. 

Is there anyone you want to come see you?
I want my friend Darren to visit me in Galway. Yvonne as well. But, I'd have to pay their accom. No guests in this house.

Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes. Wasn't nice.

Ever given your all to someone who walked away?
Yes.

Do you like cotton candy?
Mmmmm, sugaryyyy...

Who was the last person you had a serious conversation with?
Dave T.

Do you have siblings?
Yes, two brothers and two sister. Am the eldest.

Have you ever fallen asleep on someone?
I'm sure I have.

How has the past week been for you?
Two days have been fun, five days have been boring and worrying.

Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Yes I have two at the moment.

What’s on your mind right now?
Why my tea has gone cold :(

What were you doing at midnight last night?
Just falling asleep.


What is your current mood?
Still waking up, cold tea... Need tea... Restless.

Who was the first person you talked to today?
No-one yet, not even FB.

Will this week be a good one?
Hope so!

Anything happen to you within the past month that made you really happy?
Just driving through the mountains between Maam Cross and Leenane, my friend Orfhlaith giving me a gorgeous gift from her and the girls in college, and watching the Batman movies in the cinema with my sister, were my happiest moments this month.

Who were you with last night?
Just me.

Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
Was texting Darren, but fell asleep, and received six messages from him this morning. Lol.

Next time you will kiss someone?
Not anytime soon. Need a break from all that. The last guy's bulls**t hurt me.

Who should start the kiss, the girl or the boy?
Either or.

Do you have any plans for the weekend? There's a party tonight, not sure if am going yet. The Galway Market tomorrow. Get more burnt, lol. Drink more tea, and water. Try to smile a little more.

No comments: