Tuesday 1 January 2013

*** Athbhliain faoi mhaise a chairde! ***

A very Happy New Year and a belated Merry Christmas to all my blogger friends. I hope you are having a lovely time with your family and friends at this wonderful time.

"Go mbeirimid beo ar an am seo arís" meaning that we will be alive at this time again, a saying most said before having a special dinner, i.e. Christmas, New Years, birthdays.

I took this photo on the way home to Connemara on the 22nd Dec '12... The seas were choppy, the skies so blue, it was just lovely.

"Spend life with who makes you happy, not who you have to impress."
          I would also like to take this opportunity to say Congratulation and Well Wishes to Mr and Mrs Digitaldarragh, who were married on New Years Eve. They are currently on their way to their honeymoon destination, so I do hope the rest of their lives are as amazing as always.

Hugs, M xx

No comments: